Sunday, November 28, 2010

Change Is Afoot!

As regular readers of this blog might imagine, this blog goes through a LOT of material, and subsequently, I've managed to run through all my backlog of photos for this blog already, and need to "restock"... so, to buy me time to do so, I'll be posting "best of" posts for a while.

What do I mean by a "best of" post? All the movies that I have multiple posts here of will be re-presented with all the items I've posted before. This will give you a chance, if you've only been checking out the blog fairly recently, to see all the materials I've gathered so far for some movies.

To try to speed up the loading of the blog, I'll be using a "jump" after the first item, so if you want to check out all the items, you'll just click the "more" link!

No comments:

Post a Comment